27 April 2006

Fun and Tag

Being Tag by Twinsmom, 咁多..........問題‧.....嘟冇問題

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

> Har...个table好多嘢就係無书!
哈 ! 咁多书(actully more Bills/receipts than books on the table)‧本本嘟近‧攞边一本哩? Er....依本啦..Photoshop for Photograhy
2. Stretch your left arm out as far a you can.
> Stretch 咗..跟住做乜??
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV??
> 重有乜嘢節目啦! kids. But my statelites not working, no TV program for 3 weeks...
不過睇緊"天幕下的戀人" 才睇完第+集
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
> 11pm
5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
> 10.17pm 唉yar!失覺添!
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
> Fish Tank filters.
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing
> Just return from Superstore, Grocery shopping.
8.Before you started this survery, what did you look at?
> Showed my husband Twinsmom Twins silly faces and start this homework.
9.What are you wearing.
> Yoga pants, shirt and track-suit. 有乜关係呢?
10.Did you dream last night??
> Ya,, many dreams in one night, (macam-macam, campur sini, nanti campur sana ) all story last 5 minutes then jump into a different dream, can't keep track what I dream.
11.When did you last laught??
> Just now, laughing with Hubby when looking at Twins funny silly faces.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in??
> A print out of Snoopy Cartoon ." 上班族的一週" 咁嘅問题係咪就知道我品味!
13.Seen anything weird lately??
> Ya, This morning, One of Brayden's classmate mom (年青鬼婆) look very untidy and the cloths she is wearing is dust with lint and maybe pets hair.. top to bottom....咪話我八掛、佢排排"企"站我前面‧盲也嗅到dusty味啦...点可以避到!
14.WHat do you think of this quiz..?
> 交功課表,, my assignment, questionair, ........kind of funny lor.
15.What is the last film you saw??
> Film???, nowaday no more film one,,, watch DVD movie... Ermm Watch Partially of Maisy, Partially Diego_ Dora the Explorer,Partially 阿信的故事(cartoon) and Partially Ice Age2 all in one day.
16. If you became a multimillionair overnight, what would you buy??
> 買大大屋又買田, then have more children, and adopt more children.
17.Tell me somthing about you that I dunno.
> I am actually a men..其實我真係男人.....................哈 kidding,,,What you want to know??
18.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do??
> 大多嘢要改變但又咁多rules. I would change this world into a wonderWorld、a laughland、No violent, no Hates、舞就跳、日日有工開日日有饭吃、人人有书讀个个笑哈哈
19.Do you like to dance?
> I use to, now the mood is different when I got family... so, it is ok..just silly dance with my son..
20.George Bush.
> What about him?? orrrr,,, 一个狡猾多詐又奸、獨特的美國人總統!
21.Imagine you first child is a girl, what do you call her??
> I forgot....好似係 .... 嘟唔記得咗!
22.Imagine you first child is aboy, what do you call him??
> Not imagine... it's real, I got a son we named him Brayden 樂熙, ( hubby like Julius first)
23.Would you ever consider living abroad??
> I was born and raise in Malaysia, emigrated with family to Canada in late late 80's early 90's, married to a HongKong Man, Son is born in Canada,, I think I am fine here now but when we reach the golden year, We are thinking to stay in KL or other places for every winter season.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates??
> if I think I am still not done enough yet, Ask him please to send me back for more years with healthy life. If I'm damp old and start bringing burden to my family, I would like to expect God to give me a position in heaven.. like a Guardian angel, a position without retriction in rules. This way I can be my belove family and friends guardian angel...
25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
> I would assign......... so far 2 now..

MingMing自吹自擂
Fanmama快乐的出帆_烦妈妈
一加二媽媽 1+2 mom
Irene点点滴滴


now start and go go go...

5 comments:

LHS said...

Poor mama, every DVD just partially finished!!

Wah, your hubby is from HK, no wonder you know how to type in Cantonese!

烦妈妈 said...

May...吓着我一跳。。。I never imagine that i'd be tagged. I just read your post thru without thinking that I'd be tagged until I saw the last sentence...
haha...now headache...It'd be tough for me to find someone to tag to. Who can I tag? any suggestion?

Jess said...

me also many dreams recently..think too much gua?

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

HuiSia
mana can sit down watch the whole show with My son.. While TV on, I get my hand busy with house work or my keyboard lor..
Actually hor.., Most newspaper and radion station are very HongKong style over here, you will be easily influence by this sort of Society..

Twinsmom
係呀...我係咁傻傻更更唔訓到三更‧、‧
日日都發夢、幾個story甘多、mana remember.所以訓十个钟好似無訓够!
不過一定要保充番D休息时间‧搅好个樣(好似Earthtone甘勤力做Facial Mask) 到時番KL要靓靓見人嗎!

煩妈妈
以经看过了妳的问答遊戏、妳的效效率好高–
如果請你做工、一定冇问題‧Ganbater...

Jesslyn
Just Recently for you?,, I always dream like this ler,, sometime the dream so nice, just like hit a Million dollars jackpot then suddently switch channer, I end up chasing by a wild dog...
哈........所以訓十个钟好似無訓够!

1+2mom said...

wahh kena tag this time!!I though no ppl will tag me..mana tahu you tag me..haha..better do it fast if not will be no time for it.

Funny answer you had!!! You brain not enough rest ler so buzy draming..LOL!!