03 September 2007

Back on track......最新的情況

Hello there..
Let me say............ I am back to my blogspot.......
I will be spending lots of time with my family, my kitchen, housework and hobbies..just because I am off work for good, lots of time...
I say to myself life is matter of CHOICE, let make a choice! The Part-time Work just ended last week.
I believe sometime things happened for a reasons, perhaps it is time for change. So, I go with the flow, I am looking forward for a change....
Mean time, my focus is my Boy, this little fellow will start Kindergarten on this Thursday (New school year start this week). Yahoo,, first day at school, we are exited and looking forward...

For now, let me share what I've being doing..... My new experiment's----> Crêpe
I love Crepe, and it's very expensive to eat out, so I tried to make it myself, after a few experiment, no sweat, I did it! Although I don't have all the equipment, hey, nothing will stop me going when I am in mood with food..... the result is close to perfect..Mangoes pudding is another experiment in my kitchen. I thought I never like pudding until My friend's Terry brought a cup for me, and I quite like it, plus my sisters love mangoes pudding, so I got recipe from her and tried out myself, after a few trial and modification, YES! another successes.............Lavender.
this Lavender was cut out from my garden.
After visited Vancouver, I see Lavenders almost every way, it's so beautiful and smell good too, so I came home and planted some in my garden. They are more flowers in the garden, will post up later.

4 comments:

烦妈妈 said...

May, glad to hear that you are doing fine...welcome back as a fulltime housewife :D
your food always look so yummmy...i wish i could make them...
i'm no good with plant too, anything that i plant will die off...really envy you...haha

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thanks ChuiPin
My boy will start school on Thursday, just had a meeting with the teacher, and so much expected from the parent, lot of works, right time to spend more time with boy. I am learning too, as I have never gone to School in Canada.
Thanks for the compliments lar, food look good in pictures only, still need to taste it to give the real points kah! If there is a chance we meet each other, I will cook for you kah.
My gardening is so so, good things almost anything plant in Summer time grow easily, don't require lots of skills or knowledge but to grow healthy juicy vegetable and nice blossom flowers do need lots of work and knowledges, but mine all need little maintenance, water, sunshine and fertilized.

Anonymous said...

Nice flowers.. :) and yes.. all things will work itself out. :)
Take some rest.. and spend quality time with your boy!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thank you mamabok,
your note did make me felt so supportive. I need it.. thanks again