28 April 2008

3/21 days

Another illo for third days. If you are wondering what I mean, check Here.Pencil sketch on my boy dancing with Picachu (since he drew Pokémon for past two days).

For my boy, I asked him to draw something different, he drew this... He told me it's about heavy wind blow, and him and his friends got blow away, and they said "Ow".... He said it's funny, even his Kindergarten teacher is laughing when he did the same drawing at school today.. ??. :1I sketched this illo last night, I did the outline and color in Photoshop today (of-course, this one spend more than 15 minutes), this one here got more than a cup cake to compare with day 1 illustration, enough for everyone... Enjoy!
Dedicated this cupcake boy to my sisters especially to my oldest sister's MPing in Malaysia......
.

16 comments:

Zari said...

wonderful drawings...your boy looks so happy with his picatchu...lovely! pica!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Opps! Zari, you are here before I upload the last color illo.
Thanks Zari.

Anonymous said...

The final color illo looks wonderful, you do great work on Photoshop! But your pencil sketches are also lovely!

RyanLoghry said...

Wow, nice work May. I love the pose of the boy dancing with the Picachu, great action and motion you've captured there. As for the other, terrific color work.

Anonymous said...

These are delightful! My children used to love picatchu and I've still got several of them round the house!

Lisa M Griffin said...

he is just adorable and the cupcakes look delicious. Such a fun illustration.

Alicia Padrón said...

Both terrific!!! The boy with picachu is great, great pose too! And the cupcake little one is adorable. Love the colored version!

An tell your son that he is quite the artist :o)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! The colored baker and cupcakes is great - I like it better without the mouse, it's more focused. And your dancing boy is funny!

Unknown said...

wonderful work and so many wonderful pieces...but my heart is and will always be with the cupcakes...

love the boy and his cupcakes...

Jennifer Thermes said...

Hi May- Glad to find you through the 21 day challenge! The boy with Pikachu is great-- my kids still love Pokemon. :-)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thank you all!
Thanks for your comments too!

Hi Jen, Thanks for coming by.
Yer, Most boys that I know, love Pokemon,,

emilayusof said...

Adorable!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thank you Emila
still practice to become a better creative artist!

Catalina Alvarez said...

I love your cupcake boy!
Regards,
Cata

marianne said...

You're a great illustrator. I like your blog!
Greetings
Marianne

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Cata, Marianne
Thank you! and welcome!
So happy to hear it!