25 May 2008

Final day for 21 days exercise. Part 2 IF entry

Today is my final day for 21 days exercise, what will happen next? I wonder!No WORRIES! I said to myself. I will continue the exercise program, I like to thanks Gina and Alicia post an invitation to fellow blogger to join the exercise. This program has inspire me to draw, to practice to become great artist. Through this exercise, I have gain more confidence in my drawings, most joyful is to get to know so many great artist along with exercise, everyone is always come to cheer, to support and encourage you, praising your work and it move you to draw, I really loving the exercise, I will continue the exercise.
The illos were one of my exercise illo, now I have finished it in color (PSD)
Like the girl above, it will be a happy trail with this continuous exercise. For next few days I will have more (previous sketches exercise illo) finished colored illos to post, because next few days is quite an important day for me! See Ya!
(click on the image for larger size)


Original sketched on Day 15 , Do you remember I had hard time to finished the bike? Look! I finished it!
Specially dedicate this illo to my sister's in Malaysia, thanks, sis, for calling and for the gift!

.

11 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Lovely illo! I love the sweet feeling. I also used "no worries".

Joan Y said...

May!!! This illustration is adorable! Love the pink bike too! What a happy drawing that makes us all smile. Thanks for sharing! :)

Faruffa said...

Delightful May!!!
I love all these little and ethereal flowers

Alicia Padrón said...

Turned out beautiful in color Mayy!! You did a wonderful job!!!

Alicia Padrón said...

Turned out beautiful in color Mayy!! You did a wonderful job!!!

Paola said...

May your illos alwals are so charming and magicals, i like so much your backrounds!

NANCY LEFKO said...

very, very sweet illustration !!

Eric Barclay said...

Wonderful illustration, May! Love your color choices!

trhsart said...

This are really nice, they're so joyful and detailed. Great job!

Gina Perry said...

The finished version is wonderful! You really put in so much time to this 21 day challenge, it's inspiring. It's been fun visiting your blog to see what's next. I suspect you'll keep it up!!

platitudinal said...

Your illustration has a sweet nuance to it. All worries disappear by looking at the girl's expression.

*Your background is splendid.