20 September 2008

Thank you note - 特别的小禮物给特别的妳!

Clique is this week IF theme, so, I gang up with my boy on this post to express my Sincere Thanks and taking this opportunity to pass my personal note to blogger's who always count me in when any blog award going around.Special Thank You to blogger friends, Bella Sinclair in Japan and Jess in England, whom they are so kind award me this sweet blog Awards. Wonderful illustration created by Diana Evans.
Every awards count, in my view. It feel wonderful that knowing such greatest Illustrators always count me in when the awards is spreading around. We united as a whole in this blog world, it's amazing, it's make the general mood so merry go round, with this kindness going around, I endlessly say........Thank you, Terima-kasih, Xie-Xie! Bella, Jess.
May all keep the spirit going.....
so, In returns I specially asked my Boy to pass a special make heart Award with "BlogSpot Award" engraved on the heart, just wanna to share with you that your Blog is one of my frequent blog stop. To you... (sorry no link on the names yet, and I will try to leave you messages on individual blog when I have more time too,,, for now it's a list of frequent stop to the following friends..)

Sorry if I miss your name, but if you see your link on my blog rolls, you are in my favorites list!

無言感激給我這麼多榮譽網上獎品!謝謝!禮尚往來、特别的小禮物给特别的妳!

9 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

What a beautiful Fall illustration! Excellent work as always-- have a great week my friend!

Unknown said...

sooo charming!

Neus said...

very cute! It's adorable

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, I love your style!!

froggie is... said...

awwww, mayy! what a super nice thing to see! you two do beautiful work together! love love the way you draw you, two! your glasses are perfect!!! :))

Bella Sinclair said...

My heart is forever warmed! May, such wonderful illustrations (look at that little sheep peeking out of the leaves!), and your little boy is tooooo cute! Thank you so much for your gorgeous BlogSpot Award!

Anonymous said...

I love this thankyou picture! You make me smile - thankyou!x

yoon see said...

Thanks for remembering your son as your special clique and our blogger friends too.
So sweet and thoughtful way of sending of LOVE to us. Make my tears falling......
So this reasons, the world becomes more lovelier and meaningful.
Yes, May you have created a legend here.
It's great! Simply the best from all of us here to you:)

happyichigo♥ said...

cantik!!! saya suka!