07 November 2009

仔仔學煮炒饭 - BB First cooking course - Fried Rice

To eliminate my boy playing computer and video game, I push him to play outside, give him award for spending more time outside playing. He tried, but he is bore playing by himself, he constantly come back in and forward just to earn the time to claim his award, I know he don't enjoy his outdoor adventure. Back my time, I wish to play outside everyday... well, mind you it's cold here and playing by yourself is bore!
He asked if he can help me cooking, I thought, why not, I show him using knife for chopping, and to my surprise, he did very well. I gave him a real knife to chop the food. I know, it's dangerous, but in order to learn, I must learn to trust him and it's the only way to experience.I lectured him the rules of cooking. Cleanness, Safety and Patient!
He enjoyed it very much! He even learned to stir fry.
I am jotting down his very first cooking lesson, His first time cooking meal - and he named it - HeiHei Fried Rice - at age of 7.

為着不要仔仔周日只顧住玩遊戲機,虽然只準佢每日只玩一个钟的遊戲機,但我哋鼓勵叫佢出边玩多D,不过因为無伴玩不久就番屋企坐,佢見我系厨房做野就要末求帮手‧
初時教佢切野,切下切下之後又話要學炒野,見佢守三大原则做得唔错(我話入厨房三大手則-安全|耐勞|清潔)手勢也做得唔错,就俾佢學炒,仔仔學煮炒饭,非常好,但這一个mood又会last幾柰呢!暂时也好过打機啦!

4 comments:

julia said...

Aboy 好历害喎!卡通妈妈好可爱!

Bella Sinclair said...

Mmmmmmmm! May! You and your son have just made me SOOOOOO hungry. It's heartwarming to see you documenting your quality time with him. I think he's going to become an excellent chef!

jcdillustration said...

Looks perfect and authentic!! Good job Chef and Cooking Teacher!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Thank you all for leaving such encouraging comments, he really loving it because he is bore, when it's his turn to cook everyday, I bet he will run! haha..