08 April 2013

My latest hobby_iPod-camera+photo editing APps.

My sister bought ar Boy an iPod for his birthday gift last week, he got so exited and were carry with him every where he goes. We are not keen about it, afraid that he will get addicted playing with this small screen, we limit his playing time.
Last week. when my friend bought me a cute sheep, I use it to snap picture and were browsing to see what App can edit photo instantly.. I Found MUZY.COM...
Wow, ever since,  I got so addicted to it! I was using the iPod to take pictures, edit and post to share in my Facebook page. I was playing with it for 5 days ( I had 3 days off work to accompany ar Boy School Spring holidays.)
I snap and edit photo for more than 500 images, ar boy were not happy because I was using at all time..
Here' re some of the images I like to post here, I still love my BLOG,, it's quiet and not so many traffic. I just posted partial here, will post more later.

All the object posted here either are created by me,  or some of the beautiful item I saw in Shopping places and some are my collection items.













2 comments:

墮天使 - 祥 said...

換了是我就做不到那麼漂亮的照片。

可能沒有藝術細胞,可能不太喜歡拍照的關係。

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

阿馮,謝謝你!
你試一試Muzy,, 不用什么藝術細胞的、隨意,自已Feel到喜欢就行啦!
Go muzy.com, App 的version 比较簡化‧ Desktop比较多Apps玩.